$25 | $20 each additional family member
$18 (up to 6 hours)
10 Days – Full Day
$225 | $180 each additional family member
30 Days – Full Day
$625 | $528 each additional family member
- Day-Play is limited in numbers, therefore clients are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Dogs not picked up by closing time will be considered overnight guests and charged the standard boarding rate for that evening.
- Day-Play fees are based on a single visit or pre-paid passport plans.
- Passports have no expiration. All passport plan sales are final.
- Naps, lunch breaks, medicines — when you leave them for play we care for them just as you would at home!
We are flexible in meeting the needs of our families, please feel free to discuss any special needs with our Canine Concierge.
7 Nights or Less
$44 / $32 each additional family member*
8 Nights or More
$40 / $32 each additional family member*
* Dog boarding sharing same suite.
- Preferred Check-in time is anytime from opening until 5:00 P.M. No check-ins on holidays noted at bottom of page.
- Check-out time is 2 P.M. (or earlier), this is done in order to allow den-keeping ample time to properly sanitize and prepare each den for its’ next guest that afternoon. Dogs not picked up by our requested time will require additional care and will be placed in day play and charged the half-day $18 fee. No check-out on holidays noted at bottom of page.
- Pets not picked up prior to closing time will be considered overnight guests and be charged an additional night’s boarding stay.
- For security purposes, proper photo identification may be required to release any pet.
- Due to security and accuracy considerations, we regret we cannot accommodate check-ins or check-outs during non-business hours.
- There may be minimum night requirements on certain holiday boarding.
Note: When booking, please let us know if you want your companion bathed or groomed the day of pick up.
Boarding with us Food, Medication and Supplements.
We ask that you supply your pup’s regular food* in order to avoid unnecessary tummy upsets and to help make your dog more comfortable while away from home. You are also welcome to send along some personal items from home; although, we ask that you do not bring any bulky and/or breakable items. Unless otherwise noted, we feed our adult dogs twice a day, in the morning and evening. Puppies are provided with an additional mid-day meal. We have a full kitchen and can easily accommodate any feeding requirements at no extra charge.
* Food should be packaged by the day in individual feeding baggies.
If your dog receives medications and/or supplements, please bring those items with detailed instructions for administering. Administering medications and supplements are included in the cost of care.
PLEASE NOTE: All medications must be in their correct prescription container as distributed by your vet.
One time fee of $20.
Prior to a grooming visit, you must complete a Registration Form and provide us with up-to-date vaccination records. We require all dogs left with us for grooming services show proof of the following current vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
As a courtesy, we request 48-hour notification for cancellation of Boarding, Day Play, and Grooming services, so that we may reschedule without charging for missed appointments.
Note: Holiday bookings require a 14-day cancellation notification. This will allow time to notify client’s on Haven’s boarding waitlist.
Failure to cancel will incur the following fees. The applicable fee will be charged to your on-file credit card.
An amount equal to one night’s stay.
An amount equal to three night’s stay.
Payment for all accommodations and services reserved will be paid at check-out. Haven accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, Haven Gift Cards, and personal checks.
Thank you for your trust in allowing us to care for your pet, a member of your family and of ours.