$28 | $20 each additional family member
$21 (up to 6 hours) | $15 each additional family member
10 Days – Full Day
$252 | $180 each additional family member
30 Days – Full Day
$728 | $528 each additional family member
- Day-Play is limited in numbers, therefore clients are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Dogs not picked up by closing time will be considered overnight guests and charged the standard boarding rate for that evening.
- Day-Play fees are based on a single visit or pre-paid passport plans.
- Passports have no expiration. All passport plan sales are final.
- We are flexible in meeting the needs of our families, please feel free to discuss any special needs with our Canine Concierge.
7 Nights or Less
$50 / $32 each additional family member*
8 Nights or More
$46 / $32 each additional family member*
* Dog boarding sharing same suite.
- Check-in time is anytime from opening until 4:00 P.M.
- Check-out time is by 2:00 P.M. Any dog picked up after 2:00 P.M. will remain in day play and be charged the half-day $21 fee.
- Pets not picked up prior to closing time will be considered overnight guests and be charged an additional night’s boarding stay.
- For security purposes, proper photo identification may be required to release any pet.
- Due to security and accuracy considerations, we regret we cannot accommodate check-ins or check-outs during non-business hours.
- There may be minimum night requirements on certain holiday boarding.
Note: When booking, please let us know if you want your companion bathed or groomed the day of pick up.
One time fee of $20. Please see Temperament Testing page for details.
Pricing is based on breed, condition of coat and services requested. Call to book your appointment and speak to our groomer/concierge about your dogs specific needs. Exclusive to a grooming visit, you must complete a Registration Form and provide us with up-to-date vaccination records. We require all dogs left with us for grooming services show proof of the following current vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
As a courtesy, we request 48-hour notification for cancellation of Boarding, Day Play, and Grooming services, so that we may reschedule without charging for missed appointments.
Note: Holiday bookings require a 21-day cancellation notification. This will allow time to notify client’s on Haven’s boarding waitlist.
Failure to cancel will incur the following fees.
An amount equal to one night’s stay.
An amount equal to three night’s stay.
Payment for all accommodations and services reserved will be paid at check-out. Haven accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Haven Gift Cards, and personal checks.
All times and pricing are subject to change. Thank you for your trust in allowing us to care for your pet, a member of your family and of ours.