We are so excited to OPEN OUR DOORS. Our “almost normal” does include a few changes and advisories and we have bulleted them for you below.
- WE ARE OPEN FOR BOARDING, DAY CARE AND GROOMING!
- TEMPORARY HOURS Monday through Friday – 7:30am to 6:00pm
- WE ARE OPEN ON WEEKENDS — Hours remain the same as prior to our closing.
- No Cash – Checks and Credit Card ONLY
- Grooming Tips – Please let us know if you would like to add a tip and how much prior to us running your card
- Please follow our posted instructions.
Dear Haven Family,
We are open for BUSINESS AS “ALMOST” USUAL! Reservations for day play would be appreciated while we are getting our momentum back.
The past few weeks have been extremely difficult as it has been for so many businesses and their employees. We are so grateful to all the heroes that provided us with necessary services during the quarantine. The staff and I are looking forward to seeing all of you and will never forget your ongoing support.
We are ecstatic about coming back although we know it will be a new normal for a while. Many are still concerned, and the entire Haven staff will be here to make sure clients and their beloved family members are comfortable, safe and in as healthy an environment as we can provide. We do have an ongoing protocol and ask that it is observed. Nothing is complicated, but we believe if followed will achieve our ultimate goal of keeping everyone safe.
We have listed our current client protocol below:
- If you or anyone in your home is sick, please DO NOT bring your dog to Haven.
- MAXIMUM of two people inside the facility.
- MASKS REQUIRED!
- MAINTAIN a 6’ social distance. (At least 2 Great Danes 😊)
- Please make sure our required VACCINES ARE CURRENT.
- Credit Card NOT on File? CALL US with your card information.
- COMING INTO HAVEN – FOLLOW THE GRAY PAWS. If one person is already in:
EAST – Pause on the gray paws CLOSEST TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RECEPTION DESK
PLACE YOUR DOG securely inside the gate THEN TAKE ALL personal items home with you. (Collars, leashes, harnesses.)
- GOING OUT – Follow the BLACK PAWS.
We realize many are anxious for grooms and baths. We ask that you email us and give us any restrictions of day/time you may have. We will do our best to fit you in as soon as possible. The schedule is listed below. When requesting services, please let us know your flexibility as far as location and groomers.
Monday – Saturday – GROOMS & BATHS
Sunday – MINI GROOMS & BATHS
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Barbara McRee and Staff